Sunday, April 5, 2015

Been awhile since i have written.A complete update is in order. Faheem is now eight and a half years now.He is a tall baby(he will always be referred to as baby by me no matter how old he is)He reaches to my ear now.My friends told me i look smaller than him...must be my petite frame..... :(. He speaks two languages now..english and I donesian..It something that I am really proud about..as i thought he will never reach this feat...But he cannot always understand most of what he listens.I am sure he is trying though. He is studying in a special needs school at the moment.He has been in this school for over 2 years now.His teachers and therapist are really wonderful and patient with him..And I know he can be quite a handful sometimes.. Gadgets are an addiction for him..be it the ipad or the laptop..i try my best to limit it..but everytime i try to hide it..he finds them..i feel he has a sixth sense for these things..HE watches the news and enjoys reading the wikipedia...At one point in time he was obsessed with the character Noddy..and research on the when the first book on Noddy was written..and so on He would constantly talk about it until regret of introducing it to him.But that craze is over..He enjoys watching Inspector GAdget now...when i ask him what is he watching he would answer..that he is watching the 'classic' INspector GAdget..i asked him what he meant..he said he was watching the original episodes that was created in 1983.....and so i ask him ...what is the one that is the modern one?I just wanted to make sure if he understood what classic meant..and he said..the modern one was inspector gadget and the galatiners..Ooooo..he has done his research and understood it..πŸ˜ƒ. Like that he loves to find different type of facts and amaze me.Unfortunately ,it doesn't bewilder his peers..At one time he asked his cousin from India what channel he watched in India?His cousin answered cartoons..Not satisfied with his answer F asked again what channel did he watch in India..and his cousin didn't answer this time ..And then Faheem suggested..that he can watch star news channel..there is news in it...They didn't relate..but looking at the positive side of things he was doing small talkπŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ Behind in his gross motor skills,f has just learnt to jump..we love to play hop scotch to gether and he thoroughly enjoys it.. Academically..he has alot to cover still..His focus and attention always gets in the way.In school there are good days and bad.. I try my best to teach him at home too.. For me...I am taking french classes..just fulfilling some of the items on my wish list.. I am enjoying it... My life in a nutshell..

No comments: